Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FOOD CRISIS

http://www.linktv.org/video/2527?gclid=CM7Rgq26k5MCFQksswodfH0aAA
I would like everybody see this video.
This video related to my research project "Food Crisis". I don't know why I chose this topic. It's not an easy topic, but it really touch my feeling and I did not regret. I just realize that it's a sad topic. Everytime I read it in the magazines, journals, and books I feel, what I'm thinking about this world and the real situation which is happening is different. I never think that I'm going to die in hunger. How about you guys, have you ever think about this? Maybe not you and me, but alot of pepole out there are starving.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

This video shows your topic really well, Mey. Now I realized that this is really serious global issue! I am looking forward to see your presentation to get useful information!! By the way, the UN secretary general is Korean! haha~

FOX said...

wow~ it is a realy big problem in the world, you are so brave to choose this serious topic. it must be a good challenge for you, but don't worry, i would like to see your nice show.

Loc said...

of course no1 wants to die in hunger. but we are lucky now, we don't have this problem, i hope we won't and we are able to reduce this problem more or less in some where in this world.

Marley said...

I agree with Fox. You were very brave to take on this challenging and very sad topic but you handled it well, with interest and compassion. Posting this video was very helpful. Thank-you,
marley