Monday, May 26, 2008

My research project "The global food crisis"

I finished my research project on time, but I'm not satisfied with it. I have so much to write, but I couldn't make it. My writing is not good.

I chose this topic because I really want to know the reasons why the global food crisis and of course my country is suffering from that so it motivated me to keep going even sometime I really wanted to give up. This topic is related to politic, economy, population, global warming act. As you know, we have to read a lot of books, articles, and magazines. However, my reading skill is not good, as a result every articles I need to read 2 or 3 times to get the ideas, but after i got the ideas I found out that there were very interesting. I felt that I was in those situations, sad, starving, arguing, and the differences problem which are happening in Australia, the Philippines, Thailand, China, and India. After I realized that a lot of people are suffering food crisis.
I had a hard time to finished this project, it was almost too late. I was sick and depressed. However, I put 100% of myself, even it was not so good, I have nothing to do with it anymore I just can know what is my weak point.
Finally, what makes me happy is I know the answer and presented to my classmaths and it made feel much better :> .

No comments: