Monday, April 28, 2008

LOVE

Today I learned something really interesting that I have never learnt before. Why is it interesting? Everyone seems to know the definition of love, but they really don't know what exactly is? After social phychologist Judith Castle's explaination, I found out relationship is really important. If we know, understand, and treat it well we going to have a good relationship, good life, and happiness. In some cases that we had bad relationship, we have to accept it so next time we can suvive. Do not stop ourself because of those bad experinces. We will find love from one of those (Friendship, Lover, Family, and Yourself).
After i knew about this, I realized that be myself is the most important. I have to know myself before I start to know someone els. I need to find what I really want and what is my goal.

No comments: