Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Presentation

After my presentation, I felt released. I think everybody had the same feeling as me and I knew all of us kept thinking and precticing even we were eating, walking, wacthing tv, sleeping or dreaming. Am I right?
The first time I started my presentation, I was so nervous because I paid very much attention on my grammar and I forgot what I want to say. I repeated my sentence. So i decided not to concentrate on my grammar anymore and of course I made a lot of grammar mistakes. However, I was so happy that my classmaths did not fall a sleep.
During presenting I sweat, but I remembered classroom was cold.
When I finished my presentation, I was waithing for the question, but no one asking me. I still keep thinking about that. I'm so worry because I think maybe they didn't understand what I were talking that's why they didn't ask or we didn't have enough time?

7 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...

Don't worry, Mey. You did a good job! Believe me. You provided us with interesting information. Food crisis is not a new problem; however, not everyone pays attention to this problem.
I also learned a lot from you, Mey. Do you eemember what I said: "everybody has their own good things for us to learn". I appreciate all the things that you have done to help me when I have problems. I love you, hehe

FOX said...

unfortunaly, i missed your presentation, but it must be a such good presentation that i never worry about you. belive yourself first, then the others.

Kathy Katherine said...

Mey, I have something for you on my blog

Ivy said...

yes, I agree with them ,, you did a good job,,.. You have a good website to support your ideas..Don't worry ..Don't give up.. .

Reem said...

You did a great job,i like your topic and the way you present it.You work so hard on it.I realy proud of you.

Marley said...

You picked a very serious and important topic which was very brave of you We will think of your presentation every time we hear or read about this global problem. thanks
marley

Peng Ray said...

i have to say such a sad topic u chosen,whatever u did a good job, but don't show the poor children picture next time , u made me want to cry.