Monday, April 21, 2008

HAPPINESS ( I love this word)

I looked in to the mirror to day to find out which Faces Scale I look like? :> I think it was not too bad. The second Faces Scale may express how I feel about my whole life. As I showed in my blog that I love to travel and I have been so many places. This dream encourrage me to do alot of things which are related to my future. We need to seek or do something that make us happy in our life, do not wait them to find us.
However, my Faces Scale may come down to the fifth recently because my stomach doesn't give me a break, it's bother me very much :[ . I'd like to tell everyone that health is the most important, it can interup our studies if we sick. We are all far from home, we need to take care ourselves. Am I right?

7 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...

Yes,you are right. Health is very important in life.
By the way, I have the same choice with you, Mey=)

Loc said...

of course healthy is the key. but ur not sick if ur happy, really. u have us, we r friends. and friends has same meaning with happiness nad so... it can release ur pain all the time !! :P

sandra said...

I'm glad you mentioned these two things. Yes, health is the most important thing. And, of course, it's very important to do things that you enjoy doing. That's the idea of the articles for this unit.

Yufi said...

Dream can enourrage us to do anything! Health is a power to support us to do anything! We can without dream but can not our health. Finghting Mey, take care yourself! Eat more and do more exercise!

Nicole said...

I totally agree with you. No matter where you are and what you are doing, if you are not healthy, studying and money will be useless. Health is the most important thing people have to take care of and if they are healthy, happiness comes with it. I hope you feel better, Mey~

Tiffany said...

Why did not you add my blog...5555555555

Reem said...

i hope that you will be always happy.